Gesip, the reference in industrial safety since 1953
Between manufacturers to improve safety and monitor regulatory changes
To assist companies in risk management
To train all employees on unique sites in Europe
Quarterly colloquia are organized on the following themes
- Sharing of experiences and best practices on security,
- Safety of the transport of chemical, oil and gas fluids,
- Control of technological risks,
- Regulatory developments,
- Progress of the work of the commissions and working groups,
- Presentation of innovative products or services.
Gesip carries out audit & consulting missions for the evaluation of :
- Emergency plans
- Safety management systems
- Fire defense facilities
Gesip also carries out performance tests or acceptance tests on equipment and materials that could improve safety at its two sites.
Gesip is particularly active in the field of emulsifiers, for the evaluation of product performance.
Finally, Gesip publishes professional guides, technical summaries and research documents resulting from the work of its exchange and study groups.
They come in 3 forms:
- Curricula that offer a progression of skills over time,
- Training courses on the specificities of certain trades,
- Services tailored to your needs, objectives, tools and teams.
Our training courses can be carried out on our sites in Vernon and Roussillon, or within your establishments.
La certification qualité a été délivrée au titre de la formation : ACTIONS DE FORMATION