Discover our three training modules distance learning
The virtual classroom:
Taught online, live by an instructor. Accessible via e-Gesip.
Educational content is available to trainees 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and can be accessed from the Internet on the e-Gesip platform.
A training course including e-learning, virtual classroom and face-to-face training.
WHY TURN TO VIRTUAL TRAINING?
The virtual trainings have two main objectives, namely:
- Train a maximum number of employees quickly and efficiently.
- Offer training programs that are flexible in terms of work organization and pace of progress. They represent a real lever to better anchor knowledge. They offer the possibility of sequencing by adapting to professional rhythms. This mode has the advantage of favoring time for exchange and the emergence of questions.
DISCOVER THE LIST OF INTERNSHIPS AVAILABLE WITH E-GESIP :
- Responding to live fires (e-Gesip/RCD1)
- Rise in power curve (CMP)
- Consumption calculations WATER & EMULSIER
- Application rates (TA)
- The Tools of the Internal Operations Plan (POI)
- The PCEx room (Operating Command Post)
- Reception of natural gas powered trucks on industrial sites (EN GNV1)
- Hazard study for classified site (ESD)
- Elaboration of the Internal Operation Plan (POI1)
- New Multi-Fluid Order of July 3, 2020 - Implementation of New Regulatory Obligationses (AMF)
- Storage Mobile Container of flammable liquids (MOBILE STORAGE MAST LI)
- Fixed tank storage of flammable liquids (FIXED STORAGE MAT LI)
- Emergency Response to Vehicle Fires News Energy in load or in filling (e-Gesip/VNE)
Emergency Response to Energy Storage Systems ESS (e-Gesip/ESS)