Gesip, the gold standard for industrial safety since 1953
Between peers to improve safety and monitor regulatory changes
To support companies in controlling risks
To train employees on unique sites in Europe
Quarterly seminars are organized on the following topics:
- Sharing experiences and good practices on safety,
- Chemical, oil and gas fluids transportation safety,
- Control of technological risks,
- Regulatory evolutions,
- Commissions and working groups progress,
- Innovative products and services presentations.
Gesip executes audit & consulting assignments to evaluate:
- Emergency plans
- Safety Management Systems
- Firefighting installations
Gesip also carries performance tests at its facilities, and receives equipment and materials that could potentially improve safety.
Gesip is particularly active in the field of foam concentrate, evaluating product performance.
Finally, Gesip publishes professional guides, technical overviews and research documents resulting from its exchange and study group activities.
3 types of training services:
- Curricula offering skill progression over time,
- Training focused on business specifics,
- Custom training.
Training can be carried on our sites in Vernon and Roussillon, or within your premises.